Fuel Testing and Additives
T.R Consulting, Inc. supplies competitively priced fuel additives to improve fuel function and efficiency. Click on the links to access product data sheets.
ILFC Ten32 Fuel Inhibitor
- a compound composed of a detergent, a dispersant, a demulsifier, a corrosion inhibitor, a metal deactivator, and a polymerization retardant. It is an improved version of an inhibitor originally developed at Bell Telephone Laboratories for use in standby power systems.
* Keeps diesel fuel pumpable and combustible
* Cleans and lubricates injectors
* Eliminates filter plugging and injector scoring
* Retards internal tank corrosion
* Eliminates bacteria growth
* Improves combustion efficiency
* Reduces particulate emissions
* Demulsifies fuel
* Stabilizes fuel
* Eliminates bacterial contamination
* Inhibits fuel tank corrosion
* Reduces combustion system wear
ILFC Ten220 Cold Flow Improver
– pours easily and dissolves completely in fuel (even when cold) to lower the pour point of distillate fuels. Our experience with this product in difficult static storage situations common to the Stand-by Power industry has been that ILFC Ten220 also acts to suppress the cold filter plugging point (CFPP) of distillate fuels. Increased flow characteristics reduce wear to dispensing equipment and fuel pumps. This combination of flow improvement and CFPP makes ILFC Ten220 an ideal winter additive in cold climates.
Additives are sold in 6 – 1 pint containers (except ILFC Ten220), gallon cans, 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums and in bulk lots.
Contact us by email
or telephone at (719) 776-9223 for more information or to order.
To return to the T.R. Consulting Group Homepage CLICK HERE
– the testing laboratory, a brief historical overview.
To visit the T.R. Consulting Group Expert Witness Pages CLICK HERE
To visit the T.R. Consulting, Inc. Safety Pages CLICK HERE